AiTC Postponement Details
- Full registration refunds for the 2020 Aging in Texas Conference will be processed over the coming weeks. Please be aware there may be slight delays due to COVID-19.
Conference Hotel Room Reservations
- All conference room block reservations at the DoubleTree El Paso Downtown will be automatically cancelled with no penalty.
If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please reach out to Talia Milan by calling 512-478-4715 or by emailing email@example.com. Thank you for all that you do. We wish you and your family safety and well-being and hope to see you again in 2021!
What is The AiTC?
The Aging in Texas Conference (AiTC) is an annual gathering of individuals who work within the aging community. Designed for professionals from a range of community-based settings, the AiTC supports professionals in the field of aging with the most current research, unparalleled trainings, and innovative tools and resources to create excellence in service delivery. With educational programming covering a variety of areas, this conference is beneficial to everyone involved with caring for Texas seniors, from administrators to service providers.
Why Attend AiTC?
- The conference location! The beautiful city of El Paso is a hidden treasure filled with culture and history.
- Earn CEUs while receiving the latest industry information from experts across various aging fields.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of those who represent the best the aging industry has to offer with the 2020 Aging in Texas Conference Awards: Leadership in Aging and Innovative Programs Building Partnerships.
- Top-notch sponsors and exhibitors who will be around to showcase their extraordinary companies and organizations and help you navigate the aging industry.
Early Bird Registration- $275
- Available January 2, 2020, through February 29, 2020.
Regular Registration- $300
- Available March 1, 2020, through May 4, 2020.
Reserve your Conference Hotel Room TODAY!
The official hotel of the Aging in Texas Conference is the DoubleTree El Paso Downtown. Special conference rates are available through April 27, 2020. Rooms are limited and reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. The room block will fill up, so don’t wait. CLICK HERE to reserve your room today!
What is there to do in El Paso?
The options are truly endless! CLICK HERE to find some of the numerous area attractions and shopping and dining locations in the El Paso Area.
Continuing Education Credits
The 2020 Aging in Texas Conference will offer continuing education credit for licensed social workers. Certificates of Attendance can be available at request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our AiTC Email List
If you are interested in joining our Aging in Texas email list for all news and updates related to the conference please send an email to email@example.com from your preferred email address and include your first and last name.
CLICK HERE to view the 2019 conference program.
Check out the TARC Twitter!
For all the most recent news on the Aging in Texas Conference follow us on Twitter HERE!