What is The AiTC?
The Aging in Texas Conference (AiTC) is an annual gathering of individuals who work within the aging community. Designed for professionals from a range of community-based settings, the AiTC supports professionals in the field of aging with the most current research, unparalleled trainings, and innovative tools and resources to create excellence in service delivery. With educational programming covering a variety of areas, this conference is beneficial to everyone involved with caring for Texas seniors, from administrators to service providers.
Why Attend AiTC?
- The conference location! Houston is the largest city in Texas and features countless sightseeing and leisure activities and delicious diverse dining options.
- The conference theme, Big Heart: Tomorrow’s Aging Today! This theme is all about the compassion and love that encompasses those that make up the aging industry.
- Earn CEUs while receiving the latest industry information from experts across various aging fields.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of those who represent the best the aging industry has to offer with the 2019 Aging in Texas Conference Awards: Leadership in Aging, Outstanding Professional, and Innovative Programs Building Partnerships.
- Top notch sponsors and exhibitors who will be around to showcase their extraordinary companies and organizations and help you navigate the aging industry.
What is there to do in Houston?
The options are truly endless! CLICK HERE to find some of the numerous area attractions and shopping and dining locations in the Houston area.
Join our AiTC Email List
If you are interested in joining our Aging in Texas email list for all news and updates related to the conference please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your preferred email address and include your first and last name.
CLICK HERE to view the 2018 conference program.
2019 conference program coming soon!