What is The AiTC?
The Aging in Texas Conference (AiTC) is an annual gathering of individuals who work within the aging community. Designed for professionals from a range of community-based settings, the AiTC supports professionals in the field of aging with the most current research, unparalleled trainings, and innovative tools and resources to create excellence in service delivery. With educational programming covering a variety of areas, this conference is beneficial to everyone involved with caring for Texas seniors, from administrators to service providers.
Why Attend AiTC?
- The conference location! Houston is the largest city in Texas and features countless sightseeing and leisure activities and delicious diverse dining options.
- The conference theme, Big Heart: Tomorrow’s Aging Today! This theme is all about the compassion and love that encompasses those that make up the aging industry.
- Earn CEUs while receiving the latest industry information from experts across various aging fields.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of those who represent the best the aging industry has to offer with the 2019 Aging in Texas Conference Awards: Leadership in Aging and Innovative Programs Building Partnerships.
- Top notch sponsors and exhibitors who will be around to showcase their extraordinary companies and organizations and help you navigate the aging industry.
What is there to do in Houston?
The options are truly endless! CLICK HERE to find some of the numerous area attractions and shopping and dining locations in the Houston area.
Continuing Education Credits
The Texas Health and Human Services Commission Medicaid and CHIP Services plans to offer continuing education credit for licensed social workers, licensed marriage and family therapists, certified nurse aides, qualified intellectual or developmental disability professionals, occupational therapists, assisted living facility managers, licensed nursing facility administrators, nursing facility activity directors, license psychology professionals, and licensed professional counselors.
The total minimum available credits for the full Aging in Texas Conference is 10.1 hours.
Join our AiTC Email List
If you are interested in joining our Aging in Texas email list for all news and updates related to the conference please send an email to email@example.com from your preferred email address and include your first and last name.
CLICK HERE to view the 2019 conference program.
Check out the TARC Twitter!
For all the most recent news on the Aging in Texas Conference follow us on Twitter HERE!