Check out the #2022AiTC photo album here.
Check out the conference program here!
Attendee Registration Rates
- General Registration – $275
- Group – $625 For 3 Individual Attendees.
- Speaker Full Conference – $175
- Single Day – $125
- Speaker 1-Day Complimentary – $0
Did you know that by attending the 2022 AiTC, you can earn complimentary Social Work CEUs?! It’s as easy as that.
Sunset at San Jacinto Plaza presented by Rio Grande Council of Governments
As part of the Conference events, the 2022 Aging in Texas Conference (AiTC) local hosts Rio Grande Council of Governments are graciously hosting Sunset at San Jacinto Plaza! A private event, exclusively for AiTC Conference Attendees, will take place Thursday, August 18, 2022, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm MST, at the historic San Jacinto Plaza park located in the heart of downtown El Paso, just walking distance from the Conference Hotels. Recently redesigned, this urban open space celebrates the history and culture of El Paso.
During this time, we will celebrate friendships and enjoy in-person company while listening to live entertainment, eating local barbeque that supports a local non-profit, and delight in one-of-a-kind refreshments made for just AiTC attendees.
The AiTC is hosted by the:
- Texas Association of Area Agencies on Aging (T4A)
- Texas Association of Regional Councils (TARC)
- Rio Grande Council of Governments and Area Agency on Aging
- Texas Health & Human Services Commission