- This event has passed.
TARC e-Learning: Specification Writing
March 23, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The specification is the foundation of a successful procurement for goods and services. In this webinar, Janet Hasty with Government Procurement Services will take you through best practices in specification writing. The information will get you on your way to writing high-quality specifications that achieve the required technical performance and best value for your regional council. Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the importance of developing clear specifications for bids and proposals.
- Knowing the different types of specifications and when to use each type.
- Identifying needs to develop a comprehensive specification for goods or statements of work for services.
- A demonstration of how to use the tabulation method to develop specifications.
- Discussion of the 4 C’s of specification writing
- Understanding how to write quality specifications to ensure appropriate monitoring and administration of resulting contracts.
For more information on this webinar, contact Kimberly Lile.