The North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) is seeking a Sr. Solutions Analyst to oversee its Office 365 cloud environment and assist with new initiatives. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy in cloud technologies, migrating to cloud environments, and demonstrate both experience and a zest for continual learning in Office 365 technologies. We are looking for someone who understands what it takes to be successful at utilizing these technologies and is passionate about the opportunities Office 365 provides to an organization.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of developing and administering SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and all its components.
- Knowledge of licensing requirements for Office 365 products.
- Knowledge of Office 365 hybrid configurations.
- Knowledge of Office 365 best practices.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 on-premises and online.
- Knowledge of emerging trends in cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of backup and retention practices in Office 365.
- Knowledge of Office 365 eDiscovery methods and best practices.
- Skill in developing project plans and scope of work.
- Skill in configuring and managing hybrid cloud environments.
- Skill in managing a Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Skill in configuring and managing SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Skill in managing and securing OneDrive for Business.
- Ability to train end-users on how to use Office 365 Products.
- Ability to evaluate business needs and identify solutions.
- Ability to develop, test, and execute implementation and migration plans.
- Ability to estimate, plan, track, control costs and provide status reporting.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead and participate in a group to accomplish a common goal.
- Ability to promote and build a team atmosphere, motivating team members.
- Ability to develop and execute a change management plan.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in technology or equivalent vocational, business, or trade schools. Relevant certifications and/or additional years of experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Preferred: Three (3) plus years of experience working with enterprise technology with at least three (3) years of experience working with Microsoft Office 365 including at least two (2) years of SharePoint Online Administration experience. Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform certifications a plus.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, and compensation without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, political affiliation, or other protected class. If you are an applicant with a disability and need an accommodation in order to apply for a position with NCTCOG, please contact Human Resources by calling 817-695-9234 or by email at email@example.com.