Capital Area Council of Governments, CAPCOG, is a regional organization of city and county governments in the 10-county region surrounding the Austin metro area created to foster collaboration at the regional level and promote economy and efficiency in the coordinated development of the region.
CAPCOG is seeking an experienced human resources generalist to administer the human resource management functions for our public agency. We have approximately 70 employees engaged in a variety of public programs. This position works directly with the Director of Administration and is responsible for carrying out activities essential to the effective administration of the human resources systems. These activities include:
- Administering all benefits
- Maintaining centralized personnel records
- Administering job descriptions and classifications
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal employment related laws and regulations
- Assisting in developing and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
- Assisting program divisions in the areas of recruitment, selection, placement, and training of employees
Salary range: $48,000 – $52,000 depending on qualifications
Visit https://www.capcog.org/divisions/administrative-services#employment-opportunities to view the full job description and complete the required CAPCOG application.
Application closing date: August 2, 2021
RESUMES WITHOUT COMPLETED, SIGNED CAPCOG APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Equal Opportunity Employer