The purpose of this position is to administer and maintain procedures relating to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Researching cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Researching and applying unallocated cash
- Facilitating payment of invoices due by sending billing reminders
- Processing employee expense reimbursement requests in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, recording and posting accounts payable vouchers
- Providing filing, scanning, indexing and mailing services
- Petty Cash
•Proven working experience processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
•Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
•Ability to work under deadlines
•Data entry skills and strong Microsoft Excel/Word skills
•Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and ERP software
•Customer service orientation
•High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
•Associates degree preferred
•Data Entry: 3 years (Preferred)
•Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
•Accounts Payable: 3 years (Preferred)
•Accounts Receivable: 3 years (Preferred)
NCTCOG is an equal opportunity employer/program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other classifications covered under federal, state, or local laws. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and national criminal background check in order to receive an employment offer from NCTCOG.
The North Central Texas Council of Governments participates in the federal E-Verify program in order to verify a new employee’s authorization to work in the United States. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
Job postings are kept open for a minimum of 10 calendar days and may close anytime thereafter at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer