Call for Presentations
The AiTC Education Committee extends an invitation to all interested speakers to submit proposals for concurrent sessions for the 2018 conference. It is the goal of the AiTC to build a content rich program by seeking best practices, programs, policies, partnerships and emerging issues from those interested in the field of aging.
The 2018 Aging in Texas Conference features a variety of workshops and education sessions designed to enrich and educate individuals and organizations with in the aging community through interactive, content-rich programming. Subject areas include but are not limited to:
- Lifestyles: possible sessions include mental health, physical health, social engagement, spirituality
- Services: possible sessions include program planning, aging/disability network services
- Communities: possible sessions include* partnerships, living/home, senior centers, faith-based
- Innovations: possible sessions include media and technology, research, data
- Enrichments: possible sessions include trainings, protections
To submit a session proposal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2018. Proposals submitted after the deadline will not be considered by the Education Committee.
Please review the 2018 AiTC Proposal Guidelines for more information about submitting a Call for Proposal. The following forms must be submitted by February 1, 2018, for consideration.