- Job Description
- The 9-1-1 Training Coordinator, coordinates, trains and prepares basic Public Safety recruits to become state licensed Telecommunicators and support tenured Telecommunicators through continuing education training, mandates, and certifications. This is accomplished by teaching Public Safety related courses, identifying and recruiting potential instructors, developing course content, writing performance appraisals for students and conducting health and wellness training. Other duties include instructing in-service training, facilitating group discussions and practical’s and developing class and training schedules. Other duties include assisting personnel for the operations team, public education, training and technical team members.
- Required Skills
- TCOLE Instructor Certification
- Curriculum development experience meeting State and Legislative Mandates
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Public and classroom speaking experience
- Quality assurance and audit experience
- Master Telecommunicator preferred
- Required Experience
- Associates Degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
NCTCOG is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and national criminal background check in order to receive an employment offer from NCTCOG.
The North Central Texas Council of Governments participates in the federal E-Verify program in order to verify a new employee’s authorization to work in the United States. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
Job postings are kept open for a minimum of 10 calendar days and may close anytime thereafter at the discretion of the hiring manager.
- Job Location
- Arlington, TX, United States
- Position Type
Equal Opportunity Employer